Portfolio Shortcode

You can use shortcode to embed portfolio projects in posts and on pages.

If you add the shortcode

Black Swans

Here is a selection of my photos of Black Swans. The black swan is common in the wetlands of southwestern and eastern Australia and adjacent coastal islands.

Kangaroos

Here is a selection of my photos of Kangaroos.

Beach

Here is a selection of my photos taken by the ocean.

Roundhouse, Fremantle

Buildings

These are photos of buildings I like. The Bell Tower Perth is located at Barrack Street Jetty near Elizabeth Quay.   Bell Tower, Night The whaling tunnel is below the Round House and provided direct access to the Town of Fremantle for the sale of whale products. The Round House was the first permanent building […]

Kings Park

Here is a selection of my photos taken around Kings Park. Kings Park is one of the world’s largest, inner City Parks located in Perth, Western Australia. The State War Memorial is located on Mount Eliza overlooking the Swan River. The Lotterywest Federation Walkway was opened in 2003 and is one of the most popular tourist attractions […]

Florence Hummerston Kiosk

Elizabeth Quay

Here is a selection of my photos taken of Elizabeth Quay . Elizabeth Quay is a waterfront development on the Swan River, Perth.  The project commenced in 2012 and opened to the public in 2016. The project involved construction of an inlet.  The following two photos show the inlet under construction. Florence Hummerston Kiosk is a […]

it embeds an archive view of your portfolio projects for all project types. You customize how the projects are displayed depending on how you use the optional attributes to customize the portfolio layout.

Example 1

The following shortcode will display up to ten portfolio projects in three columns from the project type “Man-made”, from newest to oldest, without a content excerpt.

Example 2

The following shortcode will display up to ten portfolio projects in three columns from the project type “Man-made”, from newest to oldest, with a content excerpt.

Roundhouse, Fremantle

Buildings

Kings Park

Florence Hummerston Kiosk

Elizabeth Quay

Roundhouse, Fremantle

Buildings

Kings Park

Florence Hummerston Kiosk

Elizabeth Quay

Attributes

You can use the following optional attributes to customize your portfolio layout.

• display_types: display Project Types. (true/false)
  • display_tags: display Project Tags. (true/false)
  • display_content: display project content. (true/false)
  • include_type: display specific Project Types. Defaults to all. (comma-separated list of Project Type slugs)
  • include_tag: display specific Project Tags. Defaults to all. (comma-separated list of Project Tag slugs)
  • columns: number of columns in shortcode. Defaults to 2. (number, 1-6)
  • showposts: number of projects to display. Defaults to all. (number)
  • order: display projects in ascending or descending order. Defaults to ASC for sorting in ascending order, but you can reverse the order by using DESC to display projects in descending order instead. (ASC/DESC)
  • orderby: sort projects by different criteria, including author name, project title, and even rand to display in a random order. Defaults to sorting by date. (author, date, title, rand)